Electrical Engineering M.S.E.E. (Non-Thesis)
Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours
- Completed requirements for the Bachelor’s degree at a college or university accredited by the proper regional accrediting association.
- An undergraduate degree or the equivalent in the proposed or closely related field of study.
- A 2.75 (4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average or higher on courses in undergraduate work, or equivalent.
- International students must meet College of Graduate Studies English Proficiency requirements.
- The Master of Science in Electrical Engineering program requires: a) a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field; or b) permission of the Graduate Program Director.
A student may be granted provisional admission based upon the recommendation of the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Graduate Coordinator or department chair.
Non-degree students are accepted on an individual basis as space is available.
Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours (Non-Thesis)1
|MATH 5530G||Mathematics for Scientists and Engineers||3|
|EENG 7330||Advanced Electromagnetics||3|
|EENG 7331||Advanced Digital Signal Processing||3|
|EENG 7332||Digital Control Systems||3|
|EENG 7530||Research in Electrical Engineering||3|
|Restricted Elective courses at or above the 5000G level as contracted with the faculty advisor and degree coordinator||12|
|Other Non-Thesis Requirements|
|EENG 7891||Independent Study||3|
|Total Credit Hours||30|
A minimum of 50% of courses for the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering degree must be taken at or above the 6000 level.
Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Computing
Dr. Sungkyun Lim
Georgia Southern University
P.O. Box 8045
Statesboro, GA 30460
FAX: (912) 478-0537