A graduate student will be denied continued enrollment at Georgia Southern University for any of the following reasons:
- failure to meet the conditions of academic probation;
- failure to meet the conditions of Provisional Admission;
- failure to meet specified academic requirements as set by the department offering the program;
- failure to comply with the Academic Dishonesty section of the Student Conduct Code; and/or
- non-degree admission to the same major from which the student was excluded is not permitted.