Ed.S. Degree Completion Check List
Students need to complete the following items.
- Have accumulated the required number of credit hours for the degree.
- Have successfully completed all program requirements.
- Have an approved Program of Study or approved DegreeWorks audit on file in the College of Graduate Studies.
- Have no grades of "I" or "IP" on your graduate transcript.
- Have a cumulative graduate GPA of at least 3.0.
- Take and pass the comprehensive examination (or equivalent in your department) if required for your degree program by the deadline. Your advisor must submit the Report on Comprehensive Examination/Thesis Defense Form to the College of Graduate Studies by the deadline.
- Complete the Institutional Review Board (IRB) termination notification through the Office of Research Services and Sponsored Programs by the deadline.