Domestic (U.S. Citizens and Resident Alien) Applicants
Must fulfill the following requirements.
- Submit a completed on-line Graduate Application for Admission Form.
- Pay the $50.00 non-refundable application fee (subject to change).
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university previously attended. Transcripts must be designated as official and sent directly from the institution(s) previously attended to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Transcripts marked “Issued to Student” will not be accepted as official. Applicants who have attended Georgia Southern University are not required to submit official Georgia Southern transcripts. Applicants who attended foreign institutions not regionally accredited by a US regional accrediting body are required to have transcripts evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluations Services, Inc. (NACES).
- Provide official test scores as required for the selected program. Scores must be within the last five years (two years for the TOEFL/IELTS) and sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Submit the Certificate of Immunization Form. (Not required for applicants in fully on-line programs.) This form should be completed and sent directly to the Office of Health Services.
- Provide other documents as required by the department, college, or program. These may include letters of reference, personal statement, or letter of intent. See http://cogs.georgiasouthern.edu/ for information on program specific requirements.
- Applicants who are applying for a graduate assistantship must complete the Graduate Assistantship Application.