Graduate Transient Admission

Students who are currently enrolled in a graduate program at another university may take courses at Georgia Southern University as a transient student. To be admitted as a transient student, the student must submit an application (selecting "Graduate Transient" status), and a certificate of good standing from the appropriate official from the home institution or a current transcript. A student is admitted under this classification for one semester only and must be readmitted under this classification each subsequent semester in transient status.