Applied Engineering M.S.A.E. (Concentration in Electrical and Electronic Systems) Non-Thesis
Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours Total Hours
- Completed requirements for the Bachelor’s degree at a college or university accredited by the proper regional accrediting association.
- An undergraduate degree or the equivalent in the proposed or closely related field of study.
- A 2.75 (4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average or higher on courses in undergraduate work, or equivalent.
- International students must meet College of Graduate Studies English Proficiency requirements.
- The Master of Science in Applied Engineering program with an Information Technology concentration requires: a) a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, information systems, information technology, or related field and a minimum of 2-years of work experience in IT or related field; or b) a bachelor’s degree and a least 4-years of work experience in IT or related field; or c) permission of the Graduate Program Director.
A student may be granted provisional admission based upon the recommendation of the Master of Science in Applied Engineering Graduate Coordinator or department chair.
Non-degree students are accepted on an individual basis as space is available.
The Master of Science in Applied Engineering degree program provides concentrations in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Civil Engineering and Construction, Electrical & Electronic Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Energy Science, Engineering Management, and Information Technology.
A minimum of 50% of courses for the Master of Science in Applied Engineering degree must be taken at or above the 6000 level.
|MATH 5530G||Mathematics for Scientists and Engineers||3|
|TMAE 7330||Advanced Electromagnetics Advanced Electromagnetics||3|
|TMAE 7331||Advanced Digital Signal Processing||3|
|TMAE 7332||Digital Control Systems Digital Control Systems||3|
|TMAE 7530||Research in Applied Engineering||3|
|Restrictive Elective courses at or above the 5000 level as contracted with the faculty advisor and degree coordinator||12|
|TMAE 7891||Independent Study||3|
|Other Non-Thesis Track Requirements|
|Total Credit Hours||30|
Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Information Technology Computing
Dr. Sungkyun Lim
Georgia Southern University
P.O. Box 8045
Statesboro, GA 30460
FAX: (912) 478-0537