College of Arts and Humanities
The College of Arts and Humanities strives to serve students, the university, and communities throughout Southeast Georgia through instruction, research, and performance; and to provide the necessary resources to confront the challenges of a global society in the twenty-first century.
Visit us at our web site at http://cah.georgiasouthern.edu/
Graduate students are advised by their program. Graduate students should reach out to their graduate program director for information regarding the structures in place to facilitate advisement. For more information visit the Graduate Academic Advisement catalog page.
Graduate students can also contact the Jack N. Averitt College of Graduate Studies for more information about their program director.
Phone: 912-478-COGS (2647)
- Art M.F.A. (Concentration in Graphic Design)
- Art M.F.A. (Concentration in Studio Art)
- English M.A.
- History M.A. (Concentration in Public History)
- History M.A. (Non-Thesis)
- History M.A. (Thesis)
- Music M.M. (Concentration in Composition)
- Music M.M. (Concentration in Conducting)
- Music M.M. (Concentration in Music Education)
- Music M.M. (Concentration in Music Technology)
- Music M.M. (Concentration in Performance)
- Professional Communication and Leadership M.A.
- Spanish M.A.