Online Teaching and Learning Endorsement (Online)
Requirements: 9 Credit Hours
- Possess a valid, level four or higher Induction, Professional, Advanced Professional, or Lead professional teaching certificate.
- Present a 3.25 or higher GPA on all graduate work attempted.
- Submit a completed Disclosure and Affirmation Form that addresses misconduct disclosure, criminal background check, the Code of Ethics for Educators, and tort liability insurance.
Required Program Courses
|ITEC 8134||Theories and Models of Instructional Design||3|
|ITEC 8135||Pedagogy of Online Learning||3|
|ITEC 8136||Field Experience in Online Teaching and Learning||3|
|Total Credit Hours||9|
Other Program Requirements
- Successful completion of the program key assessments
- Must successfully complete assessments identified at each program transition point
- Maintain an active account with the COE electronic data management system.
- Claim Georgia Southern University as your program provider in your MyPSC Account during your first term of enrollment (see information under MyPSC Account in Graduate Catalog, College of Education).
Department of Leadership, Technology and Human Development
Dr. Stephanie Jones
P.O. Box 8131
Statesboro, GA 30460-8131