Readmission Policy

The following students must fill out an undergraduate former student application (FSA):

  1. Students who do not attend the University for one calendar year.
  2. Students whose most recent academic standing was suspension.
  3. Students who have earned a baccalaureate degree from Georgia Southern who wish to enroll in additional undergraduate courses.
  4. Students who wish to return as a transient student to Georgia Southern.

Students can follow this link,, to complete the undergraduate former student application (FSA).

Note: Students who are not required to file an application for readmission who have attended another institution while away from Georgia Southern should contact that school and have an official transcript sent to Georgia Southern Office of the Registrar.

The transcript must indicate that the student is in good academic standing at the last school attended. Failure to submit this transcript by the midpoint of the first semester after returning to Georgia Southern University could result in the administrative withdrawal of the student.