Transient Admission

Subject to the availability of faculty, space, and facilities, a regular undergraduate student in good standing at another accredited institution may be permitted to enroll one semester at Georgia Southern University in order to complete work to be transferred back to the parent institution. The transient applicant should:

  1. Submit the undergraduate application and application fee.
  2. Present a statement from the Dean or Registrar of the home institution to the effect that he or she is in good academic standing and eligible to return to that institution. The letter must indicate that the student has permission to enroll at Georgia Southern University for the term in which the student is applying.