Total Credit Hours: 130
1 While MATH 1441 Calculus I is 4 credit hours, only 3 credit hours will count toward fulfilling Area A2. The remaining credit hour will be applied toward Specific Requirements.
2 While MATH 2242 Calculus II is 4 credit hours, only 3 credit hours will count toward fulfilling Area D. The remaining credit hour will be applied toward Specific Requirements.
Other Program Requirements
- At least 33 credit hours of approved upper-division Engineering credits must be earned at Georgia Southern.
- A grade of “C” or better is required on all ENGR, CSCI, and EENG courses and their corresponding co-requisites and pre-requisites.
Honors in Computer Engineering
To graduate with Honors in Computer Engineering a student should:
- Be admitted to the Honors College
- Complete a capstone project in EENG 4640.
- Maintain a 3.3 institutional grade point average, including a 3.5 minimum GPA in all major courses applied towards graduation
Undergraduate Academic Advisement at Georgia Southern is provided to all degree-seeking undergraduate students by professional advisors. Academic Advisors are located on all three Georgia Southern University campuses. Students are required to meet with their assigned Academic Advisor at least once a semester. For more information visit the Academic Advisement catalog page.